The Allergy Chef makes appearances, does workshops & demos, and speaks at events regularly. She and her team have also done speaking engagements all over the United States for the Food Allergy Awareness Expedition.
Want to have The Allergy Chef at your event? Get in touch by emailing booking [at] theallergychef.com
Some of the topics The Allergy Chef has presented:
- Inspiration 101: What It’s Like Being Allergic To Everything
- Before And After: Life With Food Allergies
- Keeping Your Child Safe: In The Home, At School, and Beyond
- Coping Strategies and Learning How To Rock Your Allergies
- Cooking Demonstration: Creative Cooking & Baking With Food Allergies
- Packing Lunches & Eating Out: Thriving With Food Allergies
- Food Allergies On A Budget
- The Practical Side of Living With Food Allergies
- This Versus That (Healthy Eating For Kids)
- Breakfast Matters (Healthy Eating For Kids)
I am the Disability Support Specialist at The Culinary Institute and we have many students at the college with a variety of food allergies. During my research I found your website and have shared it with many students who register with me, as we put protocols in place to keep them safe while in their kitchen classes. I imagine you must be very busy during Food Allergy Awareness Week, which leads me to my next request would you be available for a speaking engagement, if so, what are the details? I’m sure you are probably booked already and I should have inquired sooner, which leads me to the next request, would you be willing to offer a donation to the school? We would love to raffle off a copy of an autographed cookbook!
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!