Sign up for a FREE email mini-course, Food Allergy Help 101: Hidden Allergens. This is an excellent course especially for the newly diagnosed. We’re going to cover a range of allergens, where they might hide, and how you can make sure you’re getting accurate information when calling/emailing companies about products.
In this free mini email e-course, we cover:
- Understanding Allergens
- Shared Equipment
- Shared Facility
- Cross Contact/Contamination
- Top/Major Allergens
- Hidden Sources of Major Allergens
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Medical Services
- Hidden Sources of Fruits and Vegetables
- Natural Flavours
- Hidden Sources of Seeds & Legumes
- Eating at Restaurants
- Hidden Allergens in Your Bathroom
- Allergens Hiding in Plain Sight
- Everything That’s Not on the Label
- & More
Be sure to add our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org to you safe senders/whitelist. We don’t want these emails to end up in the wrong place.
Please note, if you sign up for more than one course at a time, you will be receiving multiple emails per day. We STRONGLY recommend that you sign up for one and come back to choose another once you’ve made your way through a course.